About Airlines – Qatar Airways – is the state-owned flag carrier of Qatar. Headquartered in the Qatar Airways Tower in Doha, the airline operates a hub-and-spoke network, linking over 150 international destinations across Africa, Asia, Europe, the Americas, and Oceania from its base at Hamad International Airport, using a fleet of more than 200 aircraft.
Senior Customer Services Officers Recruitment Overview
Airlines – QatarAirways
Job No. – 132654
Location – Ahmedabad
Country – INDIA
Closes On – 3-05-2021
About the role:
We are currently recruiting for Senior Customer Services Officer for Customer Contact Centre in Ahmedabad .
The role is responsible to manage service quality, service levels and revenue generation through teams by adhering to redefined set standards. Develop, manage, coordinate, and implement policies and procedures through close monitoring of operations and sales results in order to establish the unit as a quality service provider, to enhance services and to generate income.
Specific responsibilities for the role includes:
– Managing Service Levels of all Customer Interactions within the Contact Centre.
– Implement new skills and new techniques geared towards operational and service excellence.
– Regularly interact with various stations to understand requirements and communicate feedback/solutions.
– Ensuring call quality and high level of customer service.
– Monitor adherence to all CC SOP to ensure compliance and productive operation.
– Assisting the training team in developing recurrent training modules.
– Act as focal point for Customer Care department to ensure through investigation of customer complaints.
– Highlight performance strength / weaknesses to CC Manager by preparing and analyzing performance reports to derive corrective measures.
– Communicating existing and new policies to all CC staff to avoid any misinformation and/or errors.
– Use the MIS reports to further analyse and improve on functioning.
– Ensure implementation of quality assurance system and maintain quality procedures in conjunction with Quality and Training Team.
– Ensure first call resolution, zero error and operational excellence.
– Establish the department or teams objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives
– Prepare and analyse Performance Sorecards of direct reports to provide them with feedback and guidance on their strength and weaknesses and to agree on actions to improve or maintain results
– Provide Operations Team with input on leave planning and roster preferences to enable Operations team to prepare rosters that meet all operational requirements
– Driving process excellence through continuous improvement
– Contribute in developing and formulating the departmental strategy with Contact Centre Manager to drive business
Be part of an extraordinary story:
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
To be successful in the role, you must have the following qualification and skills:
– Bachelors Degree or equivalent
– Minimum 5 years of job-related experience required.
– Contact Centre Management experience
– Managed teams in excess of 50 people
– Experience of GDS, particularly Amadeus preferred
– Excellent written and spoken English
– Management and Leadership skills
About Qatar Airways Group :
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to apply:
Apply For Qatar Airways Senior Customer Services Officer Ahmedabad , INDIA Below
If you have what it takes to be part of our 5-star team, please take the first step and apply now by uploading your CV and completing the online application.
Explore More Jobs – CLICK HERE
More Jobs In QATAR AIRWAYS – Click Here