About the Airlines – Air Arabia – is an Emirati low-cost airline with its head office in the A1 Building Sharjah Freight Center, Sharjah International Airport. The airline operates scheduled services to 170 destinations in the Middle East, North Africa, the Indian subcontinent, Central Asia and Europe to 22 countries from Sharjah, 28 destinations in 9 countries from Casablanca, Fez, Nador and Tangier, 11 destinations in 8 countries from Ras Al Khaimah, and 6 destinations in 4 countries from Alexandria. Read more on Wiki.
Air Arabia Cabin Crew 2021 Cairo Recruitment
Airline – Air Arabia
Company: Air Arabia Egypt (E5)
Positions – Cabin Crew
Who can Apply – Freshers/Experienced
Date Posted – 20 May 2021
Location: Cairo, AE
Air Arabia Cabin Crew – Information in Brief
Acts as Air Arabia’s ambassador; strives to achieve customers’ loyalty and to promote a positive corporate image, at all times, through enhancing the overall customers’ experience. Provides excellent customer service to all passengers whilst ensuring their safety and comfort are achieved throughout the complete flight cycle. Be ready and fit to operate ensuring productivity is in line with set measures and company’s adopted policies and procedures.
Key Result Responsibilities
- Ensures timely attendance, proper grooming, fitness and legality of self for the assigned flights. Attends “Briefing” to ensure acknowledgement of flight details, distribution of roles, targets, security checks, boarding, etc.
- Instructs passengers on safety procedures to be followed ensuring their safety and comfort at all times.
- Identifies areas of safety and security risks and partners with the Cabin Supervisor to take remedial action in accordance with the SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Administers first aid to passengers where necessary.
- Informs Cabin Supervisor, Flight Crew and Captain, as appropriate, with any irregularities and malfunctions promptly.
Qualifications (Academic, training, languages)
- Diploma or Higher Secondary Certificate is acceptable for this role; a diploma in Travel/ Tourism is a plus.
- Training in First Aid, Safety and Emergency Procedures are an added value.
- Fit to fly, has good general health, no serious medical conditions or chronic diseases.
- Presentable, friendly, demonstrates cheerful and positive attitude even under stress.
- Customer service oriented, capable of understanding and attending to customers’ needs and requests.
- Capable of handling difficult situations and angry customers without compromising corporate image.
- Focused, capable of identifying irregularities and handling threats and emergencies with efficiency and commitment to successful results.
- Proactive, self-motivated, demonstrates initiative and positive teamwork competency.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English Language, French, Arabic, Indian Languages, Chinese, etc. are an advantage.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for this role.
- Previous experience as cabin crew or in a customer service role in the Airlines/Aviation/ or hospitality Industries shall be treated as an added value.
- Active cabin crew license is an advantage.
- Capable of working in shift pattern and for extended working hours.
- Shows high flexibility and adaptability to frequent changes and busy schedules.
- Demonstrates the ability to contribute and successfully deliver against policies, procedures, and set KPIs.
Crosschecking and Reports:
- Carries out pre-flight checks to ensure sufficient supplies, emergency equipment, catering equipment and other specified equipment prior to take off; provides report for any deficiencies to Cabin Supervisor and/or Captain as appropriate.
- Assists in ensuring the aircraft cabin is cleaned thoroughly at transit stations and that adequate re-catering and duty free products are provided before flying.
- Ensures orderly and complete handover/takeover of the cabin to/from catering, cleaning and/or maintenance staff.
- Carries out the post-flight briefing and assessment reports as per adopted policies and procedures: provides objective evaluation of the Cabin Supervisor, reports any problems or discrepancies on flight, closing and sealing of duty free containers.
- Accounts to Cabin Supervisor for the conduct of passengers; carries out the duties of ‘Cabin Supervisor’ when designated as such by the Captain.
- Maintains necessary professional and safety knowledge and competitiveness by attending recurrent trainings, emergency procedures trainings, and educational workshops and by ensuring current license.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results and achieving allocated sales targets and objectives.
Fit For The Air Arabia Cabin Crew 2021 Recruitment ?
If yes Click Below To Submit you application & apply online for Air Arabia cabin crew 2021 Recruitment
Read All the Details Before Applying for Any Job 🙂 We Post 100% Genuine Jobs Here. Try To Apply For the Jobs Before Closing date other wise the Links to that Job may not work or it may be removed.