Hello Friends , How are you all ! today in this article we will discuss about the selection process of cabin crew in India in many airlines ( Domestic & National ). Here we will discuss our personal experience with you so you get the clarity when you go for Interview or Recruitment. Below are the details for the Selection process for Cabin Crew –
So in India Many Airlines keeps on Hiring Candidates for different Positions and one of them is Flight Attendant or Cabin Crew. The Competition for these positions is increasing day by day so the Airlines have to filter the best applicants fir suitable positions.
There are some Airlines in India that doesn’t hire male Cabin Crew such as Indigo & Indigo is one of the popular Airlines in India that keeps on Hiring for Different positions but here Only Female aspirants can Apply For Cabin Crew.
Let’s Come to our main topic that is
Selection Process for Cabin Crew in India
If you want to be a part of Cabin Crew team in any airlines in India you need to keep some things in mind and you should know the selectin process for Cabin crew then only you can move Confidently and express your views.
So the First Thing is Application process. Here the Applicant have to Submit online application for the available opportunities. For that you need to Register on the Official website of that particular website & Directly apply for the Position. Sometimes You Have to Send your CV/Resume on the mail ( Mentioned by The Airlines ). While applying for Cabin Crew Position you need to keep these points in mind
- First Visit the Careers Page Of Any Airlines
- Check For the Available Opportunities
- if Cabin Crew Opportunities are Available , Do Read all the Details Properly ( Eligibility Criteria ).
- Do Not fill the Application form if You Are not Eligible
- To submit your Application you Have to Submit your CV/Resume Online
- Keep Them Ready In Advance / Make PDF File of your CV/Resume.
- Before Uploading Check Instructions for Size of File ( Which you Are going to upload Online ) .
- Keep your Passport Photos Ready.
The Selectin Process for Cabin Crew
So after you Submit Your Application, Now comes the main Thing. Now you Might not getting the Reply From The Recruitment team ( Via Mail ) Which means you are not selected but you need to wait for at least 2 Weeks for their reply Sometimes The Recruitment team Will inform you via mail that you are not qualified we want you to apply for Next Recruitment.
Now What If You Are invited & Your Application is Selected ?
You Will Be Notified via Mail from the airlines Recruitment agency that Congratulations we Are happy to inform you that you are invited for the Interview if that’s the Case then you are ready to go :). The Instructions will be mentioned in the Mail Like Venue , Timing And Documents you have to Carry.
The Selection Process Starts Here – You are now invited to attendant interview but you have to go through
- Group Discussion
- Personal interview
- Medical Examination
Tips To Clear Interview
- You Should be Well Groomed.
- Should Follow the Dress Codes for the interview.
- Make sure you reach the Venue at least half an Hour Before.
- Fill The Formality Documents & Wait for your Turn.
- make sure you are Comfortable in Speaking English & Hindi. ( English Communication skills plays a main role here ).
- Do not take much Time While answering the Questions if you don’t know the answer simply say i don’t know Don’t try to Confuse them. ( Keep A Smile on Your Face).
- The Questions asked by the Team is related to your hobbies , Life & Future plans.
- That’s it your are ready To be a CAIN CREW 🙂
You Can Also Read – Best Airlines For Cabin Crew In India 2021 (High Salary)
If You Have any Queries Related to Selection Process for Cabin Crew Please Ask us in The Comment Section Below 🙂 we are Here to Clarify your Doubts.