About the Airlines – Norwegian Airlines – Norwegian Air Shuttle , trading as Norwegian, is a Norwegian low-cost airline and Norway’s largest airline. It is the fourth largest low-cost carrier in Europe behind Wizz Air, easyJet and Ryanair, the second-largest airline in Scandinavia, and the ninth-largest airline in Europe in terms of passenger numbers. Read More Wiki.
Norwegian airlines Cabin Crew Norway Hiring Details
Airlines – Norwegian
Hiring for – CABIN CREW
Req ID – 1142
Age – 20+
Contract Type – Temporary Contract
Location – Stavanger, NO, 4055 Trondheim, NO, 7502 Bergen, NO, 5258
Country – Norway
Application Deadline – 20/02/2022
CABIN CREW Norway Requirements
- Have a clean criminal record
- Preferably hold a Cabin Crew Attestation/ CCA and valid Medical (previous experience)
- Hold an unrestricted passport offering visa free entry to our destinations (or the ability to obtain a valid visa for entry)
- Hold a valid working permit in the country you are applying for
- Be over 20 years of age
- Above 160 cm or 5’3” of height
- Be able to swim
- Preferably live within 90 minutes from either BGO, TRD or SVG base, this is a non-commuting position
- Testing for psychoactive substances (Drugs & Alcohol): To prevent misuse of psychoactive substances, testing for psychoactive substances will be conducted, upon employment (This is at your own cost) and may be required by the airline during your employment
What will you get in return?
- Competitive salary
- Company benefits including employee priced tickets*
- Good pension and insurance schemes
- Positive and exciting place to work in a global organization
- Challenging, variable and dynamic environment
Norwegian airlines Working Area’s as Cabin Crew
You will be Playing important Roles in the Following –
- Pre Flight
- In Flight
- Landing & Disembarkation
Apply today and here is how;
If we choose to move forward with your application, you will be invited for an online meeting where we will present terms and conditions to you. An online interview will be scheduled as soon as possible.
Should you be successful and offered a position, you will be allocated to a training course based on recruitment and operational needs at the time and therefore you must be available from ASAP onwards. Please note in advance, we will be unable to offer an alternative training course if you are unable to start, resulting in your offer being withdrawn.
Unfortunately, we are unable to make any base changes once applications have been submitted.
*Correct at the time of advertisement, some benefits are non-contractual and subject to change. Automated decision-making is in use for the initial stages of this selection process. If you have any queries, then please contact us before submitting an application: [email protected]
Please note that we can only accept applications that have been submitted through our recruitment system.
We look forward to receiving your application! Try to Apply Before the Closing Date Links may not work once the Applications are closed. All Opportunities Posted on airportjobalert.com are 100% Real.
Norwegian airlines Cabin Crew Norway
Also Check – All Latest Cabin Crew Norway Jobs